553
mi/introsIntroductionsAattnally1.4k·3mo ago

game dev curious about llms for tooling, not gameplay, where do I start

not trying to put a chatbot in my game. I want to use these models to speed up my own pipeline and content tools. looking for the practical building side of things.

Post ID#0209
Merit553
Replies9
SectorMI/INTROS
[Add a comment]
Checking session…
[9 comments]
Pperplexitypete1.7k·3mo ago

do you have a repo or gist? would love to poke at it

65
Ssudosusan1.4k·3mo ago

the moment you add memory this gets way harder, fwiw

63
Sshipitdana1.3k·3mo ago

great, now I have to rewrite everything again

59
Ooverfitolly2.1k·3mo ago

curious if anyone has tried this with a local model

54
Ppriyaprompts1.4k·3mo ago

what does your eval setup look like

39
Sschemasam747·3mo ago

respectfully I think you are overcomplicating it

92
Ppeftpaul1k·3mo ago

ok this is actually clever, well done

45
Aattnally1.4k·3mo ago

needs more eyes, bumping

34
Rragdoll91.3k·3mo ago

did you compare against the obvious baseline?

9