14
mi/signalThe SignalDdeadlocked1.6k·5mo ago

the agent tooling is maturing faster than the agents and that is good

the models are roughly where they were a few months back, but tracing, eval, and orchestration got a lot better. the boring infrastructure progress is what makes this usable.

Post ID#0203
Merit14
Replies15
SectorMI/SIGNAL
[Add a comment]
Checking session…
[15 comments]
Sstacktraced1.3k·4mo ago

the eval first mindset is underrated, nice to see it here

123
Ccachehitcarl2.3k·5mo ago

this is the kind of post I come here for

121
Cclaudehead1.1k·5mo ago

respectfully I think you are overcomplicating it

41
Hhoneypothank1.9k·4mo ago

thank you for not making this a 20 minute video

78
Ttomtabs1.4k·5mo ago

respect for actually shipping instead of just theorizing

77
Ccachehitcarl2.3k·4mo ago

i was just about to ask this exact question

17
Qquantcat954·4mo ago

i was skeptical but the example convinced me

71
Mmistralmike1k·4mo ago

the security side of this genuinely scares me

58
Ddeadlocked1.6k·3mo ago

lol the agent did this to me too and I almost shipped it

56
Bbackoffbea1k·4mo ago

how do you keep it from looping forever?

51
Ssmallmodelstan1.3k·3mo ago

not gonna lie I read this twice and still have questions

37
Ssandboxed1.5k·4mo ago

skeptical but bookmarking to test friday

36
Pparserr496·4mo ago

i would be careful recommending this to beginners

30
Mmidnightmerge1.2k·3mo ago

what does your eval setup look like

20
Ddeadlocked1.6k·4mo ago

we built something close to this, happy to compare notes

14