26
mi/introsIntroductionsDdropoutdee3.1k·3mo ago

researcher in another field, llms snuck into my work and now I am hooked

started using these models as a tool for my actual research and got pulled into wanting to understand them. interdisciplinary and curious, happy to be here.

Post ID#0139
Merit26
Replies11
SectorMI/INTROS
[Add a comment]
Checking session…
[11 comments]
Qquantcat954·3mo ago

i love that this is just practical and not hype

124
Pphisherman872·3mo ago

i think the spicy take is actually correct here

115
Cctrlaltdefeat774·3mo ago

great in theory, messy in practice from what I have seen

58
Ddropoutdee3.1k·3mo ago

great, now I have to rewrite everything again

10
Ttokenwrangler1.8k·3mo ago

the diagram alone is worth the read

104
Ddropoutdee3.1k·3mo ago

following, need this for a project next week

95
Bbeambri1.4k·3mo ago

great writeup, bookmarked

81
Ccsrfcarl849·3mo ago

i keep seeing people recommend this, glad someone wrote it down

69
TTheRealSam1.7k·3mo ago

finally someone said it

63
Ddropoutdee3.1k·3mo ago

did you compare against the obvious baseline?

23
Mmidnightmerge1.2k·3mo ago

claude code handled this way cleaner for me tbh

99